Saturday, November 5, 2016

Saponification Saturday






In response to the millions of soap customers, ok three, who wanted some Christmas type soaps, I've gotten to work and produced a bundle.  Many more are in the works, so stay tuned.

First up is a bright and happy Peppermint Bar which will definitely wake you up in the shower (and maybe your neighbors as well, if you shower with the window open) and motivate you to get to work, be productive and change the world. If not all that, at least you'll smell good trying.



Made with Coconut, Castor, Sweet Almond, Olive  and Rice Bran oils, it is colored with powdered red clay and scented with Peppermint essential oil. Hot showers with this soap is also an excellent way to deal with winter sinus issues or colds. Please check out this next website to learn more about The Health Benefits of Peppermint Essential Oil.



The colored swirls in this bar are subtle and will become more marble-like in appearance with use. Left on your bathroom sink, it's odor will make you think "Candy Canes!" every time you walk in the room. Resist the urge to lick it.

The other bar crafted recently contains the same base oils as the Peppermint bar, but is scented instead with Eucalyptus essential oil and colored with nettle leaf powder for the varying green shades.



The eucalyptus smell is rich and intoxicating, at least for me it is, and similar to Peppermint essential oil, Eucalyptus oil also has great benefits for your respiratory system, You can read more about all the health benefits of Eucalyptus Oil HERE.


All of my soap bars are a nice big handful, weighing in at approximately 5.5 oz. The price of each bar is $5 plus postage. I have 10 of the Peppermint ones available and 5 bars of the Eucalyptus. If interested email me at opies99@gmail.com. All my soap is first come first serve. 


UPDATE: As of  Monday 11/7/16, 7:30 all my soaps have been sold for this week. If you sent an email prior to that, your order is covered and I'll be in touch with you very soon. THANKS EVERYONE!

7 comments:

  1. Yummy, yummy, peppermint soap! I love the scent of peppermint. I'll email you.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty much set for soup, but that eucalyptus bars looks sooo attractive - and tempting... Dang it! Okay, email sent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kris. You got the last eucalyptus bar! These bars went fast this week. Email coming your way

      Delete
  3. Are you sure you weren't a used car salesman in your other life????? Even I want some & I make my own!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never sold cars, but I was pretty good at convincing doctors to write the pain med orders I needed for my hospice patients!(I just threatened to be their nurse when they became terminally ill.)

      Delete
  4. number of diseases, it's vital that your dietary supplements incorporate an antioxidant formulation that aids the regeneration and replica of cells. whilst you stop after which reverse the harm that loose radicals can reason, some of the frame's.For more ==== >>>>>> http://musclegainfast.com/ion-z/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good, as long as you're a real person and not some goof telling me how you were cured of hepatitis by snorting a pulverized neon blue crayon. Your comments don't even have to agree with my viewpoint, I love a good discussion, but civility does matter.